Ok, so I was getting a little crazy! I was really wanting to be moved so my kids could start the new school year where ever we were going. Now, that I have accepted the fact that we will be joing the year a little later. I am feeling better, not as stressed. I guess you just need to accept the things you can not change.
Lately, I am just focusing on all the blessings that my Father in Heaven has given me. I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is such a foundation in my life. I know that I am far from perfect, but I am trying everyday to be better. I have much to be thankful for! Thank you to my wonderful family for all their support. I can feel your prayers. I can even see why we are going through this process, and Heavenly Fathers plan behind it all. (That is if we move to Mountain Home) I guess we will still have some understanding to do, if it turns out that we will be moving to Arcadia, CA. In the long run however, is that not what we are here on Earth to do? LEARN? I am still praying for Mountain Home to work out, but we will be here in Calforina another month. On the bright side I get to spend my birthday near my sweetheart! I guess in the end, I just need to have Faith. Let go and Let God.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Not Down and Out Yet!
Posted by Amber at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Keep your chin up!I hope the best for you and your family too!You have terrific kids, and that can only come from you and your teachings.I admire you children's manner after being around almost any other family.They are obedient to any adult and you can tell the gospel is a big part of their lives. So, if you don't mind, I may be calling you for advise sometime.We only have 29 days left to the due date!
Post a Comment