Ok, I haven't written in awhile because I was taught If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It has been a really stressful 5 months. Kent changing jobs, and being gone most of the time. To trying to find a home closer to where he is working. Now, trying to see if we can move to Idaho. Kids starting school, packing the house to be out of our rental by the end of August, and still not knowing where we will be moving to. I am going crazy with not knowing what's in the future! Then there is the trying to be supportive with how ever things fall, and being scared out of your mind to move into the city!! I keep telling myself that I am so blessed to have my wonderful husband and great kids. I just need to let go and let God. I just pray we know one way or the other this week! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I hope everything works out, and it seems we are both stressed about different things right now. You will be in our prayers, as these next few weeks will pass, but slower than normal.I don't like to see Beth in pain, because I am so helpless.I can comfort hurt, read her stories, but when your in that much pain there's not much I can do.I'm already for the labor part.Especially when I remind her of her breathing and she'll tell me to Shut up!It's all worth it right!!!Hope to hear from you soon!Thanks for my blog comment!!
Amber,
I'm soo sorry that's life so crazy for you. I've been wondering and thinking of you... maybe I should just call sometimes. I love ya lots and you're in my prayers. Let me know what i can do for you. E^2
Post a Comment