Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We bought a house!

We have put in an offer on a house in Parker, CO. It's a four bedroom, loft, family, living, dining room home. The best part for me will be the hot tub that's built into the double layer patio in the back! I am also excited that there is a swimming pool for our neighborhood! I am excited to get in and see what it really looks like. Kent picked it out, and he had good taste, right! He married me for heavens sake!

I put pictures up on facebook!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah!! Please tell Josh happy Birthday, we didn't get to call him!! but we were thinking of him for the last couple of days!!

Bingham Bunch said...

Good....we'll be over soon ;o).

Melissa said...

No way! You will be living in the very same town as a very good friend of mine that moved there from Minnesota a few years ago! (The Tolmans)
Good luck with everything!
Keep in touch!