Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Proud Mom

The Primary President in our new ward called and asked Jena if she would speak for a minute about her favorite Missionary in the scriptures. She sat down for five minutes this morning and wrote this out.

"I would like to be like Ammon because of his humility. He taught, yet he served. He spoke, yet he listened and was humble. Ammon was mighty and meek, always an instrument in the Lord's hands. He was a righteous, steadfast, Prophet/missionary of the Lord. He is an example of a true Prophet/missionary."

I was impressed, because when kids talk about Ammon it's usually about him cutting off all the arms of his enemies while he tended the sheep. I just wanted to share!

3 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Wow that's amazing! She is so sweet.

Emily said...

That's awesome! She must get it from our side of the family. (hehehe) Even if not, I'm glad she's my niece!!

Bingham Bunch said...

Of COURSE she is brilliant! She has you for Mom! I plan on hearing lots of beautiful stories involving your amazing children ;o).