Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

have been tagged by Andrea!!!



10 years ago I...
1-I had been married for 2 years, and had just had my first baby...Jena Renae Burgess.
2-Was managing Snow View Apartments while Kent finished school.

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1-Get the family ready for church before 9:00!
2-Make cookies because they went to a new ward,and were a little nervous to go to class.
3-Beat my husband in Fanstay Football!
4-Enjoy spending time with my family!
5-tell each member of the family how much I love each one of 'em before they fall asleep

5 snacks I enjoy...
1-Chocolate
2-Smuckers sandwhiches
3-Cookies
4-Yogart
5-Anything I don't have to make.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1-pay my tithing
2-pay off student loans and credit card debt from school
3-buy a house
4-Open our own Domino's Pizza-My husband's dream!
5-Go on a family Vacation!

5 places I have lived...
1-Layton, Utah
2-Sheridan, Montana
3-Rexburg, Idaho
4-Victorville, California
5-Boise, Idaho

5 jobs that I have had...
1-Lifeguard
2-Wildlife Crew with the Forest Service
3-Timber Crew/ Fire Figther with the Forest Service
4-Mommy
5-Property Manager for housing in Rexburg, Idaho.

Rules:
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

Hmmm.......I will now tag.....(drum roll).....Kate, Emily, Elise, Alley, Jim, and Melissa.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Ok Amber I don't always do these...but for you anything!

How did your big move go????

Hope you're all well...drop me an email!
~Melissa

Emily said...

Yeah,
You're back on!! Thanks for coming to visit, I'm soo excited to have you closer now!! Smuckers sandwich? really?

Bingham Bunch said...

Hooray!!!! You're back! It was a dark day for Andrea when you left (pretty much the same as it always has been).