Saturday, August 2, 2008

Coloring Can Be DANGEROUS!




Ok, so we all thought that coloring would be a safe and enjoyable activity for a 2 year old right? Turns out it can be dangerous! Hannah was coloring at the table last night with her friend and brother and sister. When all of a sudden I hear her screaming. I run in to the kitchen to find blood!!! I guess the chair tipped over, and she got her fingers suck underneath. I took her to the emergency room to find out she had a fractured finger, a chunk of her finger was gone, and one very scared little girl. After 5 hours, with x-rays, stitches, and a lot of crying. She was excited to go home!! In these pictures she looks happy. Thanks to a little pig the x-ray tech gave her.

2 comments:

StarksBlogger said...

I didn't hear about Hannah's accident. I hope she will be okay. We are sending our love for her to help make her wounds heal faster.I'm glad the x-ray tech was nice, it makes things so much better, especially for little girls.We hope to see or hear from you guys soon!

Emily said...

Both James and I were in shock when we read your post!! What kind of chairs do you have? I'm glad she is better, or at least you know what's wrong. Give your kids loves for us.