Thursday, July 17, 2008

Here's your chance to write something!

Here is a "tag" for you to all play!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Emily said...

There's alot of memories I have of you, that it's hard to pick just one. You've been in my life since I can remember.

Today I was cleaning my house, and I thought of you. Remember when we stayed with you for basketball camp? Because of that, every time I smell Black Cherry, I think of clean open spaces. You were so good to us. It was really fun staying with you and all that included. Dancing at the movie theater, Kent scaring us, and your Kool-aid was alphabetized.

I could talk about college with you, but that's another memory.

Thompson Family said...

There are a few memories of you. One of my first memories that I could remember is when the family came down to your house for Erin's baptism (I think). You had a dance coming up and I remember you showing your dress to Grandpa. Being a girlie girl at age 6 or 7, I couldn't wait to grow up so I could dress up like that and go to a dance. another memory smilier to that is when we went to your reception in California. We were in the bathroom when you were getting ready. I thought your dress was so pretty. Again, I couldn't wait to get married!

The Dahls said...

Hey! It was so great to see your note on Emily's blog!!! I have to admit she saw the comment that started with "Hey Muscles" and started worrying! hahahaha JK! Obviously my memory is of you making me feel important by calling me muscles, any muscles I might have had have since turned to flab!!!! It's amazing how everyone is growing up!

Carl and Kate said...

This was an ongoing memory that started when I was in the 2nd grade. Every morning you would beautify yourself in the mirror, fluffing those bangs, volumizing that hair, completely covering it would that popular holding spray, hairspray, and ofcourse always ending with puckered lips as you approve the due! This is a look that I have since inherited and am known for, but many know where I got it. THANKS ALOT!

StarksBlogger said...

I have a lot of good memories with Amber and the kids!

Amber, the memory that comes to mind is how good of a mother I thought you were to your kids, the first time I met you.I remember coming to your apartment in Boise off Apple St. and you were welcoming me to the family and saying I may be the one for Beth.

Jena, I remember at our wedding her telling me I could marry her Aunt Beth, I told her I was and she got mad.

Hailey, her chubby little arms the first time I saw her in Preston. The first time I met the family.

Josh, wrestling with Joshy at Nana Darlin's at the cottages.Her birthday party.

Hannah,I remember poopie experience. But also when you guys came through St.George and you visited me at the hospital when I was working.Hannah saying "Josh" when we watched the kids, and giving me precious hugs when we watched them and her riding the horsey at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Kent, I remember him being nice to me and telling me to get Beth in the sprinklers in Preston. So I did.Then he filmed it or took pictures. And Dad Burgess ran through the screen the same day, he was mad.

StarksBlogger said...

Jena told me I couldn't marry Beth, not could.