Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day 2008


For Father's Day I took pictures of the kids in some of Daddy's, Domino's shirts. To show him how proud of him we are, and how much he works for us. We framed a picture, so he could put it on his desk. Happy Father's Day to our Hero!












4 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are soo cute, what a good idea. Thanks for inviting my kids to sing.

StarksBlogger said...

Some cute pictures!They all look Happy!Hope they had fun and so did Dad!

Carl and Kate said...

What a cute and creative idea! Your kids are just as cute as I remember them being, except older! I can't believe how big they are getting! This is the first comment I am able to leave so hope you love it! I'm still figuring this stuff out!!!

Have a good one

Thompson Family said...

What fun idea for Farther's Day! Your family is so beautiful.