
Today started out like most any other day. You know, get the kids ready for school, laundry, dishes, and daily chores. Ten minutes before I need to leave to pick up Joshua from pre-school I get a call from Kent. He said, "I need a favor when you get a minute. Would you please check our insurance to see if it covers theft?"
Someone had broken a window of his car and stole his GPS unit! (After my research we came to find out, it would of been cheaper for us if they would of stole the car! Everything is going to be out of pocket!) After running go get Joshua from school, I was working in the office to find out the information for Kent. Joshua decided to make himself a glass of chocolate milk. However, he forgot to put the chocolate sauce away. Hannah thought this is the perfect time for an art project! As you can see, she is very talented! I love the beard thing that she has going on! Thought you would like to see her artwork! Have a great day!




1 comments:
I can't believe how much Hannah looks like Jena to me!! I'm so glad you were smart enough to grad the camera before cleaning up the mess. You must have been inspired!
Post a Comment